Tuesday, August 11, 2015

W30 - Sexy Wild Leopard sex TOY women underwear lady sexy lingerie transparent conjoin


Item specifics:
    100% Brand New.
    Material: cotton blends
    Size: One size (Average fits Size XS – S)
    Hot, sexy, wild, charming, exquisite
    Very comfortable to wear!
    Warm Suggestion: When you receive the item, please wash it by hand before wearing.








 










Note :
    This item is only sexy Wild Leopard sex TOY women underwear lady sexy lingerie transparent conjoin, thank you for understanding!
       
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures, but not the same performance on different bodies as on the model. Thank you!





Price - Rs.4000/=
Island wide delivery By - Courier Service.


More Details -
My mail - ranganasextoys@gmail.com
TP - +94 0778 560 910




4 comments:

  1. Amazing thing you post in this blog. It help me to solve my related problem. Nice bolg post.
    Visit :- Sex Toys For Women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog Provides things are helps me to find details. your blog is very good for me please keep it up. I like it.
    Visit :- sex shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing me a informative blog. This is a sexy blog. I like it. Keep it up. For more details about Sex Toys Visit: Njoy Stainless Steel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sexy blog. Thanks for providing me an information about what i was searching for. Keep it up. This is a hot blog. I like this so much. For more details about Free Web Cams Visit: Free Web Cams

    ReplyDelete